1. Set a Goal that you believe you can reach, Set another that you think you might meet, and another that you don't think you can meet. Write each of them down.
2. Then list daily action steps to take below each of your goals. (List at least 3 per goal.)
3. Be clear on the results you expect to have when you hit each goal. Being clear on what your expectations are will fuel you actions, and ultimately shape the daily action steps into your routine which will later become a habit.
4. Spend a few quite moments each day allowing yourself to experience those resutls in your mind. Think how it feels in the present moment meeting your goal. To help you do this, try and think of your results as you would a memory from your past, then simply let it go, and get back to taking daily action.
5. Write down the Date you want to achieve your Goal by next to each goal.
6. Reset goals as needed to easier ones, with shorter timeframes so you can begin to build momentum and feel more accomplished by hitting a couple of easy goals instead of falling short each day, week, month, or year.
8. Share your goal with someone, and ask them to hold you accountatble. (Optional, join or start a Support Group.)
This can be applied to any area of your life in where you want to experience personal growth. Your tomorrow will always depend on what you're willing to do today.
Make today great,
"All successful people are big dreamers. they imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work everyday toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose." ~ Brian Tracy